This is a realtime cloth
simulator built on top of ICE..
- advanced cloth integration
- scene collision detection
- self-collision detection
- on-the-fly Butterfly !
- some optimizations planned
- tearing (actually a piece of cake)
- better integration schemes (implicit
RK4? There are some neat new (C) 2000 papers from
- DX8 N-Patchs to replace the Butterfly
subdivision surfaces ?
- self-collisions have been optimized,
but remain the most demanding part. Could need some more
- grass (the NVIDIA one is quite
- and maybe I could wrap all that on a
You can download a little
Apparently the demo seems
to crash on some systems. No time to fix that, sorry.
From the first demo: (the
With a shadow map:
First test for hair
simulation (weird but nice :)
Back to main